Buddha's Teaching shows us that there are heavens and hells not only beyond
this world and this life, but in this very world itself. Often the heaven and hells were used to depict the suffering and not as a place that actually exists. There is a very interesting article here which explains Buddhist view on heaven & hell here. Thousands of years ago it was very logical to use terms such as Heaven and Hell as places of scaled exaggeration so that the people will be scared to evil things. These often stated in Buddhist literature and not in Tripitaka which is the scripture which explains the true depth of Buddhism.
the Buddhist conception of heaven and hell is very reasonable. For instance, the
Buddha once said, 'When the average ignorant person makes an assertion to the
effect that there is a Hell (patala) under the ocean he is making a statement
which is false and without basis. The word 'Hell' is a term for painful
sensations. 'The idea of one particular ready-made place or a place created by
god as heaven and hell is not acceptable to the Buddhist concept.
is a temporary place where those who have done good deeds experience more
sensual pleasures for a longer period.
is another temporary place where those evil doers experience more physical and
is not justifiable to believe that such places are permanent. There is no god behind
the scene of heaven and hell. Each and every person experiences according to
his good and bad kamma. Buddhist never try to introduce Buddhism by frightening
people through hell-fire or enticing people by pointing to paradise.
main idea is character building and mental training. Buddhists can practice
their religion without aiming at heaven or without developing fear of hell.
up to you to decide whether you need to do bad things or good things in you're
are some pictures which helps us to understand how the people are treated IN
(1) People who makes traps and made other people into trouble.
2) People who ate animal alive
3) People who killed and ate animal flesh
4) People who robbed from others
5) Doctors who didn’t do their job properly
(6) People who had sexual relationships with married women and people who raped orabandoned women after fulfilling their desires
7)People who always lie in order to break relationships or made other people to quarrel.
People who sneak, asperse or backbite with their evil tongue in order to do bad to others.
People who swore and claims things that they haven’t done but doing opposite evil things.
8) People who eat from money earned by robbing from others
9) People who made others to suffer (harassment, destroy property or made others to loose their jobs, killfamiliesetc
(10) People who humiliated or disrespected others
(11) People who committed murders
(12) People who assassinate others
(13) People who made others to suffer mentally
14) People who exploited people
15) People who made others to hurt with a bad mouths.
16) People who appear like friends and doing the opposite when they were not around
Article by www.bloomingpost.com
What Happens To People Who Do Bad Things ? IN HELL ...!!! 4.55SEEKER Sunday, 17 January 2016 The Buddha's Teaching shows us that there are heavens and hells not only beyond this world and this life, but in this very world itself...